
So this week was full of adventure: Here goes..
10. Delivering flyers with three kids, two bikes, one stroller. Next weekend is big- I'll keep you posted.
9. Creative Visiting Teaching: keeps it interesting! Meeting at the church, at my house, kinda fun!
8: Snow.. wait, rain..., nope, snow...
7. Girls stamp night- I called out for reinforcements and we had a good time!
6. My Scentsy party Friday night was a big success in Springville.. fun.
5. Playdates: My kids are happiest with their friends, and I love to watch!
4. One on one with Bobby: he is delightful late at night! Funny kid.
3. Haircuts at Cookie Cutters- the only place where Jordan doesn't CRY!!
2. Date night with Ry- he made the call for the sitter and took me out!
1. Olive Garden and Ballet West: We saw Nine Sinatra Songs which was excellent!




1 comment:
It sounds like you had a fun weekend. I'm so sorry to hear that you've been under the weather this week. We're sending get well wishes your way!
Post a Comment