Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Full Circle

So lately I have realized that my kids are merely a reflection of who I am! There are unmistakable traits that have been passed through DNA from Ryan and I- directly into our kids! So first, Ryan. Ryan was a skinny kid who loved to sit on the heating vents in his house to warm himself up in the morning. He also has some funny things he continues to do even now, like wearing one sock only, and drinking hot chocolate daily (even in summertime). So who wears one sock? Bobby. Who sits on the heating vents and drinks hot cocoa daily? Jordan. Then me. I am pretty clumsy- a self-proclaimed clutz. Yesterday, we visited the Garden Lodge here in Riverton- which is a fun store. Well, Jordan was excited to tell Grandma Day something, and mistakenly thought he was going through the door when he ran smack into the glass panel NEXT to the door and literally bounced off of the glass onto the floor! Poor kid! I couldn't help but laugh after I checked him over for any broken bones, (nose), and finding that he only bit his lip, laughed some more! He is ME!! How funny, I will be watching for more examples to share.

1 comment:

Rusti said...

One sock?! Now that is peculiar! lol