This is my neighbor, Riley! Join my team in supporting the Rally for Riley team and come walk with the Discovery Days Team on Saturday, May 3 at 9:30 at Cottonwood High School! It's going to be great- raising awareness for families who deal with Autism daily, and for RESEARCH! Chances are, you already know someone with Autism or will know someone later on, and it's so important! Check out the official website!
Monday, April 28, 2008
One Special Kid:
This is my neighbor, Riley! Join my team in supporting the Rally for Riley team and come walk with the Discovery Days Team on Saturday, May 3 at 9:30 at Cottonwood High School! It's going to be great- raising awareness for families who deal with Autism daily, and for RESEARCH! Chances are, you already know someone with Autism or will know someone later on, and it's so important! Check out the official website!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Amanda, you are such an incredible friend! Thanks for the support with Rally for Riley and everything you do for us as neighbors! YOU'RE THE BEST! WE LOVE YOU! See you on walk day!
Amanda, I want to come and walk with you. Will to tell me if there is a meeting spot I should go to? I love Trish and her family and I would love to be there!!!! Thanks for making me aware of this special important day.
That is a super cute pic of him to! What a sweetheart! I love to see him smiling.
Post a Comment