Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tops my list


10- Sunshine brought out my tulips this week!
9- Blossoms on the pear tree-so pretty.
8- Feeling better after having a monster cold and cough
7- Book Club- we reviewed "A return to Modesty" a great book.
6- Eating out at Kneaders with three crazy kids... this couple with their ONE kid watched us scrutinizingly- I thought, "just you wait!" It was delicious, though!
5-Boutique HEAVEN- Oh Sweet Sadie and Grandma Nan's!
4- Did I mention that I love Oh Sweet Sadie? I am amazed at creativity in women..
3- Burgers, Jazz game, and a game called Perpetual Commotion- talk to me after you've played THIS game!
2- Watching Juno- a great show that made me smile.
1- Walk for Autism- a great experience! There was a ton of energy there!

2 comments:

Jaynan said...

You wanted the tulips in the preschool photos. It sounds like they cooperated afterall. I'm glad you had a good time yesterday. I'm sad we missed it.

Rusti said...

So you did watch Juno! I'm gonna need to hear more about that. ;)