Monday, May 26, 2008

Preschool Graduation '08





So I thought I would devote some time to the big event! Thursday night we had standing room only in the preschool for moms, dads, grandparents, etc. for preschool graduation. I had the kids wear their graduation hats because even though they have another year of preschool ahead of them, it won't be with me. I have really enjoyed this group; we have had a wonderful year! The kids consist of several neighbors, friends, and continuing siblings of previous years.

I was a little bummed that we couldn't have graduation at the park; but everyone pitched in to help! I had mom's calling and offering their support and help and it meant a lot to me! We had a great program. I know I am going to miss it this fall- but for now I am relishing the fact that I am proud of my program, proud of the great year we had, and feeling blessed to be a teacher and to have such great support from family and friends.. I love preschool!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for posting these pictures! They turned out great- the whole program was great! We are sad preschool is over but we for sure will get the kids together.

Marci said...

What a fun night!!! We had a great time and for the record...I have had your graduations both ways and I think having it at your home was more intimate and very nice!!! What fun and we will miss you next year!! If you change your mind...Isaac will still be around!