
We had a great week! Here's the results:
10- Ryan takes the boys to Father & Sons- quiet night for Julia and I!
9- Watching a "chick-flick" while boys are gone.
8- The two David's- did I call it or what? (American Idol)
7- Having lots of little neighbor friends over for playdates.
6- Last Preschool Field Trip to Wheeler Farm! Lots of fun!
5- Julia is teething- not so much fun now, but she needs more teeth!
4- Jordan and Bobby are excited about their new superhero pajamas..
3- Visiting Thanksgiving Point Gardens with friends- it was beautiful even if it was freezing!
2- Celebrating 9 years of marriage: at our favorite restaurant- The Five Alls.
1- Ryan surprises me with Anniversary gift: A strand of REAL pearls for a necklace!




2 comments:
The Five Alls? I've never heard of it. What's it like? You know I love trying new places! :)
PS- (Officially) Happy Anniversary to you!
This is such a fun idea. I just love to read your top ten lists.
Post a Comment