Tagged by Tricia- here's my answers:
What is your husband's name? Ryan
How long have you been together? Officially- Nine Years on May 15.
How long did you date? We dated daily for two months!
Where did you honeymoon? Las Vegas. Not my idea of a romantic getaway- it was Ryan's surprise! Suffice it to say his parents honeymooned there, and we had a great time, too.

Who eats more? Chocolate? Me. Steak and Potatoes? Ryan.
Who said I love you first? I did; and when he didn't immediately return the sentiment I was worried I'd said it too soon.. he wrote me a poem to let me know he loved me, too.
Who is taller? Ryan is- he's 6'2 and I am 5'11.
Who has more speeding tickets? I think Ryan- I have one.
Who is smarter? I think Ryan is super smart and a fast reader, too, but I am gaining on him with this internet programming thing..
Who is more sensitive? Umm, ME!! Ryan can take or leave just about anything. I am super sensitive and have found that more often than not, I read too much into things.
When there is a fight, who usually wins? Umm- I would say me!
Who does the laundry? Me- I can't dry certain things or else they shrink- so I am obsessive over doing the laundry myself. Ryan starts loads, forgets them for a week, then I find moldy clothes in the washer that have been waiting for the dryer..
Who does the dishes? We both do. Thank goodness.
Who pays the bills? Ryan does, Thank goodness!
Who mows the lawn? Ryan, and he does a great job with it.
Who cooks dinner? Me! And occasionally, Ryan.
Who drives when you are together? Ryan usually does because he thinks I tailgate people.. He drives super slow and doesn't merge well... but he drives...
Who kissed whom first? He kissed me. On my birthday after giving me white roses! My roommmates threw a great surprise party that he was in on..
Who asked who out first? He asked me.. and a few of my roommates:crushed. A whole apartment of girls downstairs:crushed... the Relief Society girls in my ward started giving me looks..
Who proposed? Ryan did. Again, a surprise. We had shopped for a ring together in Logan but I hadn't found anything remotely interesting.. so with a picture, Ryan picked my ring out and I love it. He called me and said to meet him at Thanksgiving Point to see the lights with his family.. but no family, just him, a poem, a jewelry box, and a ringbox...
Who has more siblings? I do, I have three brothers, three sisters. He has five brothers.
Who wears the pants in the family? Um, Ryan does, but I know how to wash, dry and straighten out those pants...




4 comments:
K, that was so fun to read! You two are too cute!
That was great!! Nice job on the pics. You guys both look soooo young!! I can't believe that is what 9+ years will do to you...j/k!! Love you guys, keep up the good work!
That was fun to read. I wondered how it all came into togetherness. I loved the pictures too.
Love that last comment about who wears the pants! Hilarious!
Post a Comment