So as I was putting make-up on yesterday, Julia made me laugh! I usually sit Julia by the sink while I get ready, and she keeps busy playing with my things. She has recently learned how to uncap just about anything.. you name it. But what made me SMILE was Julia opening my "creme & sugar" lipgloss then applying to her own LIPS! Ha! Do you know a 16 month old who can do that? What's even sweeter were the kisses that followed!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Sugar Lips
So as I was putting make-up on yesterday, Julia made me laugh! I usually sit Julia by the sink while I get ready, and she keeps busy playing with my things. She has recently learned how to uncap just about anything.. you name it. But what made me SMILE was Julia opening my "creme & sugar" lipgloss then applying to her own LIPS! Ha! Do you know a 16 month old who can do that? What's even sweeter were the kisses that followed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh, I miss that age! Ashlyn and I are to the point that when she sees me put my lip gloss on, she just puts out her hand, I hand it to her, she puts it on, hands it back, and it goes back in my purse. Girls are so fun!
She is going to be such a girlie girl! I'm sure that makes her mama proud. :)
WOW!! What a cutie! Look at all of that hair. I better not let Kara see that. I love this age too.
Post a Comment