
10- Bought myself a new skirt at Target- too cute for words!
9- Water Fun Day at preschool- in the nick of time! Remember Tues? It WAS warm!
8- Creating the DVD slideshow for another year of preschool- turned out CUTE!
7- Going to the church to play with friends on Wed.: the cold sets in outside...
6- Running! I ran a combined 6 miles and feeling better each time I run..
5- Last day of preschool- for a few years. This group was fabulous.
4- A tribute to the Fantastic Preschool MOMS who all helped me this week!
3- Camping in canyonlands with the Ryan's family for Memorial Day weekend! It was great! Four wheeler rides with Ryan and I and the kids- too much fun.
2- TWO David's- I liked both, but favored Archuleta.. I added both to my playlist!
1- Preschool Graduation. The kids made my heart soar- they all did SO well! We had to change the venue to my basement, so there was standing room only.. even in front of 40 plus people- these 11 kids did me proud. What a great week!




No comments:
Post a Comment