
10- Field trip to the Landfill- everyone should do this! Recycle!!
9- Sunshine on a Monday, Freezing on Tuesday.. welcome spring!
8- Friends for dinner on Tuesday.. so much fun!
7- American Idol- I predict that it will come down to the two David's..
6- Julia dances: her moves include head bopping, foot stomping, and swaying!
5- I went to Enrichment Night: Ruth Todd spoke and was fantastic.
4- I framed new pictures in my room that make me smile.
3- Lunch with my mom- she came and helped me on the day of the field trip.
2- Garage Sale! I decluttered a whole ROOM in my basement! Yahoo! Money goes into a Disneyland fund- double the fun!
1- Date night with Ryan! We went to Riley's benefit dinner- it was the best!




3 comments:
Thanks so much for making the effort to come to the Rally for Riley dinner! You guys are such great friends! We really do appreciate all of your support and love!
Good week! Let me know if you want to do anymore garage sales. I MUST make the junk disappear!
Ruth Todd, Riley's dinner, preschool and yet in my opinion we still don't see enough of each other. We love you guys!!
Post a Comment