Saturday, April 12, 2008

Top Ten this week:


10: Scentsy open house- so much fun! Long Lost friends came and it was a blast!
9: Julia signs "book" now!
8: Jordan writes "J" "o" and a cute "R" for his name!
7: Bobby goes #2 on the potty all by himself- I'm waiting for him to potty train at his own pace! That's my strategy...bear with me, I'm a mom.
6: Ryan helped me with sick kids during preschool- I taught downstairs while he managed ours upstairs- I love my husband who supports me!
5: Preschool goes on a letter hunt and finds every one- they are so smart!
4: Bobby giggled on the swings- made my heart melt.
3: I exercised TWICE this week- not as good as last week, but still good for me!
2: Movie night Friday night- License To Wed- pretty good..
1. Julia and I went for a walk and looked at the moon! She's my buddy.

1 comment:

Marci said...

Amanda,
I love that you post your top ten things. I think that is great! It's a great way to keep a journal. Because I am not creative, I have to copy other people's ideas. Thanks for posting on my blog, I really love hearing from you. We love you as well, and we need to get together again really soon!!!