Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Tale of Two Piggies...


So here she is. My little girl. She isn't a toddler so much anymore- but a little girl. Oh, how I love her. She is my little sidekick! Her favorite things? Reading books, playing with dolls, her pink playground ball, wearing any shoes she can find, and jumping on the trampoline by herself. She doesn't like getting her hair done, kisses or hugs from Jordan (too rough!), and lately is protesting naps and bedtime- oh well. But her hair? Long enough for two piggies! I think she's adorable...




And this picture is making me laugh out loud today- where's Bobby?! Crazy kid.





3 comments:

Louisa said...

Love those little piggies! I can get most of Kara's hair into piggies but then I just have to gel the rest to look like it is in! Too silly. Such a sweet baby doll you have! Too too cute!

Rusti said...

That is one cute pigtailed girl! She certainly is growing up fast.

This is Us said...

Amanda! Yay I finally made it onto this thing and made my own bloggy thingy! dont know how to invite you yet but here is my URL thingy: http://themaorisinnewzealand.blogspot.com/
Okay so come visit! Julia Ann is absolutely beautiful!!! I love her!!!