
Hello, September! I love the cooler weather :) Fall is my favorite time of year:
10- Going on a long bike ride with Ryan and kids to Hollywood Video to rent movies; then having a family movie night!
9- Kindermusik begins for Jordan- but we join him at the end of class and I am already impressed!
8- Soccer Practice: Ryan will be a great coach!
7- Going to Thanksgiving Point Gardens with Jamie and Kids- 3 1/2 hours of fun... I was exhausted by the time we arrived home.
6- Book Club for "Did I expect Angels?" Kathryn Maughan- the author- called in and we had a fascinating conversation about the book- read it!
5- Going to lunch and taking cupcakes to Daddy for his Birthday- Friday!
4- Running a whopping 20 miles in preparation for my marathon- my left knee started aching and feeling funny at mile 17... better fix that, quick!
3- Going to Logan to play with family :).
2- Ryan's 33rd Birthday- an old man... see my next post.
1- Watching Jordan score four goals at his first soccer game- so fun!




1 comment:
You have such a fun family! You guys are always up to such fun.
Post a Comment