
10- Shopping at Target: Have I mentioned how much I love that store?
9- Buying Halloween Costumes for the Boys: Jordan is going to be Optimus Prime (Optimus Pwime) and Bobby is going to be Batman (Batman with a seatbelt! (Belt!))
8- Soccer practice with Jordan- (Bobby goes over to Nan's to play and has a great time and I don't have to deal with whiner Bobby who wants to be part of the team)
7- Showing Uncle Landon the new costumes- he was in town for business, GO AGGIES!
6- Having a great time doing Scentsy at my Mom's house- my first party over $1,000!
5- The Primary Carnival Friday night- so much fun.
4- Stamping at Kathy E's house as a creative outlet!
3- Retail Therapy: Shopping Oh, Sweet Sadie! With Rusti and having a fabulous time.
2- Ryan and I make it Temple Date night Thursday night! Woo-hoo!
1- Holding the new Konner McOmber- Congratulations, Megan!!




1 comment:
Sounds like a fun week as usual! I love how you are always able to find so many bright spots in your week. I too went over to Kathy's fun stamping open house. We really need to spread the word about it when she has her Christmas one in November. She has the CUTEST projects!
Post a Comment