
10- Kindermusik! Love Jordan's class :)
9- Scentsy! I am now a Star Consultant- yahoo!
8- Soccer practice: Jordan has new friends and it's so fun.
7- Soccer games! Jordan made four goals his first game, five in his second game!
6- I went visiting teaching! We're talking actual visits- rare after busy summer.
5- Family Home Evening with my whole family! Thanks Meg (and Marc!) We read the funny goals we had as kids from the Jif jar- mine were great- I wanted to have no cavuteys (cavities!.)
4- Baby Shower for Sister in law: Emily! So fun.
3- Book Review for Breaking Dawn: It was so great to chat and laugh together over that book series!
2- Playing in the sandbox with my kids- we constructed a road for trucks, a mountain, river, and lake!
1- Going to lunch with Marci and Nan and our kids- (I told them it was the highlight of my week!)




1 comment:
manda I am so sorry I didn't make it to the breaking dawn party I had every intention but after the sis. wedding and getting back then grinner couldn't get off. It sounds like you had a great time I am going to try and stop by the scensy on thurs. I will probably have my kids but I want some fall sense.
Post a Comment