Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Eight

8 shows I watch:
1- What not to Wear
2- Divine Design
3- Channel 5 news
4- ER sometimes
5- Curious George
6- Backyardagins
7- Enchanted
8- Polar Express

8 Restaurants I love:
1- The Five All's
2- Olive Garden
3- Cheesecake Factory
4- Rumbi's
5- Chili's
6- Cafe' Rio
7- Mandarin Garden (Tiny Spicy Chicken- In Logan)
8- The Bluebird (Also in Logan)

8 Things that Happened Today:
8- I went to Aerobics
7- I talked on the phone
6- I sorted a Scentsy Order
5- I cleaned the house
4- I made Cheese Enchiladas and Sopapillas
3- I did some laundry
2- Had Music Time with Bobby and Julia!
1- I shopped for a few odds and ends

8 Things to look forward to:
8- Christmas! It's the most wonderful time of the year!
7- Jordan going to Kindergarten next year.
6- Bobby Potty training
5- Our family trip to Disneyland
4- Our Tenth Anniversary
3- Julia's 2nd Birthday
2- Jordan learning to read
1- My Girl's overnighter tomorrow night...

8 things on my wish list:
8- BBC's Pride and Prejudice on DVD
7- New bedroom furniture
6- A new Kitchen table that seats 8
5- An Anniversary Trip to Hawaii
4- To be a Love and Logic Mom
3- New Kitchen Flooring
2- To become Director with Scentsy
1- A house that cleans itself

8 people I tag:
8- Kris and Christine
7- Rusti
6- Jamie
5- Ashleigh
4- Michelle D.
3- Kristie
2- Louisa
1- Michelle T.
And Anyone else who want to give it a go!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Don't we all wish for a house that cleans itself, sister!!! Yeah that would be awesome!!! Oh well, maybe someday...Have fun with the girls night!