
10- Making Sugar Cookies at Music Class!
9- Having some Scentsy fun: four orders in one week!
8- It finally SNOWS! I spend a lazy Saturday in my new jammies- Thanks, Kris!
7- Looking at the Bunnies at IFA Store- we went to get straw for Brinkley's Kennel and had some popcorn and Hot cocoa, too! That store rocks!!
6- I get lasered to help my sunspots- I can already see a difference!
5- Singing Sunday- I sang in the Stake Choir and a women's choir- I really love to sing!
4- Open Garage: at my house! We have an open garage with canned donations to the food bank and treats with neighbors instead of "Neighbor Gifts" and I love it!
3- Julia is deathly afraid of Santa- but says to herself like a mantra: "Santa. Baby." Translation: Don't be scared of Santa- he's bringing me a baby doll for Christmas."
2- Movie night with my crazy kids and hubby: we watched Journey to the Center of the Earth- the t-rex is a new favorite.
1- Going to the Pingree School to deliver toys! Christmas came early!! Santa was awesome and let each child open a gift to the classroom- I was just happy to watch it all unfold! Good times!




1 comment:
Bunnies at IFA?!? We ned to go too! We saw the cute chicks and ducklings in the spring. Ditto on the singing... thanks for passing along the info. I'm so glad I didn't miss out!
Post a Comment