Thursday, December 11, 2008
The Sun...
is not my friend anymore. I won't be going to tanning beds ever again (not like I've been in the past ten years!) and I am considering getting my van windows tinted to block every single ray... because this morning I had my sunspots on my face LASERED. I went to see my Dermatologist because I am cautious- I had these sunspots start to show on my face a year ago... well this morning I went in and I have never had any laser work done- so it was surprising! I would compare it to being hit with a rubber band, accompanied by a slight smell of burning flesh.. thus I have some pronounced brown spots now on my face for the next two weeks until they hopefully fade to nothing. In the meantime, do not be afraid. It is still me: Amanda.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You are such a crack up and your description is enough to make me NEVER want it done!
Post a Comment