Thursday, December 11, 2008

Top Ten- First Week of December!

10- Going to BYU with Renee and Tricia to present our class about parenting a child with disabilities- I am always amazed at what I learn and hear from them each time.
9- Getting my hair colored and cut- Thanks, Amy!
8- Our Ward party comes and goes- it was great and I realize that there are awesome people all around me.
7- Going to Oh, Sweet Sadie and loving it- SO much fun- a feast for the eyes.
6- Selling Holiday Scentsy at Leslie's- Thank you Leslie!
5- Running many errands with three cute kids- I sometimes look in the rear-view mirror and feel overwhelmed with what I see- and they're MINE!
4- We go as a family to Madagascar 2 and to Hollywood Connection and played- it was a LOT of fun- Thanks, Nan- for inviting us!
3- Shopping and going out to eat with Jamie and Kris on our Park City Girls' Overnighter!
2- Painting my toenails and exchanging gifts by a cozy fire at our Girls' Overnighter.
1- Eating Peanut Butter Fudge, White chocolate chip craisin cookies, and watching movies and discussing good reads with two of my best friends- Jamie and Kris in Park City at our Girl's overnighter- fantastic girls! The HUGE #1 on my list!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Girls overnighter definitely needs to be repeated on a consistent basis!