Staying in my Jammies until 11:00 a.m.
Julia borrowed a Hip Hop DVD from the Library; it was pink, so she wanted it. Well, she picked up some moves- because today she said, "Swide, bop!" (Slide, Hop!) and had me laughing.
Driving in the snow and almost getting STUCK!
Shoveling that gorgeous snow with Jordan..
Eating Popcorn and sipping hot cocoa while enjoying Mary Poppins with my kids!
Blogging. Need I say more?
Doing one simple load of laundry.
Talking on the phone with friends.
Listening to my kids play together-all 3- Julia is the princess, Jordan a horse, and Bobby a dragon- and they are protecting the princess.
Fixing Mac n' cheese for the kiddies for dinner since Ryan is at the USU game tonight.
and building a snowman with Jordan while the babies were napping- it was finally the right kind of snow!




2 comments:
I love your "joys" how fun....
Sounds like a fun day! "My joys" are those moments (or days) that I think, I love being a mom! I love your snowman. We were too wet after we shoveled to get to the snowman. I guess we should have started with the snowman (or get a snow blower). Merry Christmans!
Post a Comment