Thursday, December 18, 2008

Friday Funnies

I thought I would relate some fun things that have been said at my home lately... my kids make me smile!

Sunday night Ryan was talking about where "roast" comes from- and it became a guessing game. So Ryan asked, "Where does Pork come from?" Bobby guessed, "Um, I think a porcupine?" Cute kid.

Julia likes my Caffeine-free Diet Coke; which is a bad thing- I know. But I gave her a tiny bit in her Pink cup Monday, and she drank it and pushed her cup toward me and said, "More Mom. I serious." And I couldn't help but laugh and Jordan giggled, too!

We've been singing at our house- I sing to my boys before bed- and we have been learning some Christmas songs. So when we sing Jingle Bells, Jordan always sings "So much fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh" and it makes me smile. I don't feel like I need to correct him at all.

There you go.

3 comments:

Marci said...

I love the things they say!! They really are the cutest kids! We need to play again really soon, that was so much fun the other night. Steve even said how much fun he had...rare but true!
MEMORIES!!!

Michelle Day said...

That version is better. It is so much fun to ride!

Jaynan said...

I'm so glad you're writing these down. They'll love looking back to the time when being funny came without effort.