Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Cell Phone is Down... I repeat..

I was loading my fifth load of laundry yesterday, when I heard a thud in the washer. I found a penny, and figured it had made the noise. Upon loading the clothing to the dryer I found my cell phone- washed and smelling so lovely, but dead. I am trying to revive it.. but call me at home if you are trying to get a hold of me... I did want to get Julia's messy fingerprints off of it, but WASHING my cell phone was not in the plan.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Bummer!! That stinks... well I guess it actually doesn't "stink" since you washed it! lol!

Jaynan said...

Oops! That's hilarious!

Jamie said...

Cousin Becca did the same thing and her hubby had an unusual way to "revive" it and it worked. I'll get the details from her and call you...at home :)

Jamie said...

Me again...I remember she wrote about it on her blog so here's the advice:
"I was skeptical when Bruce told me that he was going to douse the phone with alcohol and then put it in a bag of rice for a few days. But I'll be....IT TOTALLY WORKED!"

Kristie said...

Did you try putting it in rice that is suppose to absorb the water from with in I tried it when I washed my Ipod.

Amanda said...

Okay! I cleaned it with alcohol and it is now in a bag o rice- we shall see! Brilliant!