Yesterday we took the kids and drove up to Idaho Falls to Uncle Darren's church- it was a great evening; his girlfriend, Heather, was baptised! We are so happy for her and it was a neat experience. Darren had some dinner at his home afterwards- and as all six brothers and family and friends sat around, Allen asked Darren how he met Heather. Darren began his version of the story, when Heather cut in and said, "When I first met him, I thought he was an ass!" Heather was a secretary for Darren's job- and she didn't appreciate his commands. While everyone was laughing, I said, "Welcome to the family!"
Probably shouldn't have said that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I am laughing about this and the hell comment/post! So funny! I remember when I first met Aaron's mom- we were not engaged and she was laughing over something and she said, "are you sure you want to be part of this family?!?!" and I was thinking "I wasn't sure I was invited to be part of this family yet...." ha ha ha!
Post a Comment