Amanda, those are some of the best photos I have ever seen! AMAZING! Your family is gorgeous! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM!! I kept trying to pick my favorites and as each one popped up, it was a new favorite! They are perfect!
DARLING!!! Ok have I not seen Julia in awhile? Why is she looking sooo grown up to me? She is adorable! She captured each of your kids so perfectly! I love the one of Julia looking around the corner. Also, perfect family pictures! Good luck choosing :)
Those pictures are so awesome! Where did she take them at? She is very talented...and your family is so adorable!!! Aren't you so proud I left a comment..now I am not a blog stalker anymore. Ha ha!
You couldn't have asked for better pictures to express your family! Those are marvelous again!! Tina does a great job, but, she truly has fab subjects!! LOVE 'EM!
If there's cheerios on the floor, a dog at the back window, and giggles coming from the closet; you'll know you've made it to my house. Welcome to The Daze, where Ryan and I have been married for 12 years and have four children: Jordan, Bobby, Julia, and Logan!
9 comments:
Amanda, those are some of the best photos I have ever seen! AMAZING! Your family is gorgeous! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM!! I kept trying to pick my favorites and as each one popped up, it was a new favorite! They are perfect!
Yeah, you're going to have to get all of those! Makes me want to get more pictures. Very, very naughty! lol
Those are awesome, I agree how perfect each picture was, I think I would buy them all, beautiful family!!!
I have to agree with what everyone has said above! Those are amazingly beautiful! What a gorgeous family!
DARLING!!! Ok have I not seen Julia in awhile? Why is she looking sooo grown up to me? She is adorable! She captured each of your kids so perfectly! I love the one of Julia looking around the corner. Also, perfect family pictures! Good luck choosing :)
Okay stop already!!! Your kids all need to be baby gap models!! You've already got the portfolio photos with these pics so send them in!
Those pictures are so awesome! Where did she take them at? She is very talented...and your family is so adorable!!!
Aren't you so proud I left a comment..now I am not a blog stalker anymore. Ha ha!
You couldn't have asked for better pictures to express your family! Those are marvelous again!! Tina does a great job, but, she truly has fab subjects!! LOVE 'EM!
Wow! Those pictures were awesome! Your kids are like little movie stars! They photograph so well.
Post a Comment