
Have I mentioned that Fall is my favorite season? It is- so here goes:
10- Cleaning out curriculum books and saying goodbye to my Student Teaching Portfolio- don't know why I have kept it so long except that it was so much work!
9- Going to the Library! We love it.
8- In Kindermusik, Jordan learns Legato and Staccato.
7- Selling Scentsy- still love the stuff. Especially Spiced Orange Harvest.
6- Michelle's Baby shower- It was held at Trio and the food was delicious- it's always fun to celebrate a BABY!!
5- Kristie's Vendor Bender- We sold lots of Discovery Toys- and have now decided to wrap the gifts and have someone Oh-so-Jolly deliver the presents to the school!
4- Eating Pizza and watching the game Sat. night with Jason and Tricia!
3- We sold our dining table because we're getting a new one... at some point...
2- Going to church on Sunday and staying for the whole thing- we have had someone sick for the last three weeks at least- so nice to stay and enjoy.
1- Family night with my Nelson side- watching the skits from the Nelson Cousin Day Camp held this past summer- so cute. I love the holidays- it makes family seem that much more important and I love spending time with both families- I am so blessed.




1 comment:
We ALWAYS have fun with you guys! Love the top tens!
Post a Comment