Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jordan!






My first baby is now five years old! Can you believe that? I really am so grateful for Jordan- he was always meant to come first in our family and is such a great little leader. He reminds us to have prayer, is kind to his brother and over-loves his sissy; and it is just fun to watch him grow! FIVE years ago I went into labor, finally, 10 days late. That is just like his personality: you can't force Jordan into anything; seriously, there is no bribe, explanation, begging possible. He is a great friend- I really think he is sweet and is so loving that I really haven't worried much about how he treats others because he is always trying to be fair and kind to others. So, this past fall when we enrolled Jordan in soccer- I had NO idea that he would come out of his shell so much and score goals and enjoy it so much! Who knew? He continues to surprise me and I hope that our journey continues to be what it has been: delightful. Happy Birthday to my Jordie Magordie.

6 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Happy Birthday Jordan! Everyone warns you that it goes too fast, but you don't get it until it's passing you by! 5 . . . I can't believe it!

Nelson Family said...

Happy Birthday to Jordan!!!! Thanks for being such a great "best friend" to my Landon! You are a great friend and such a handsome and smart 5 year old!!! We love you buddy!

Rusti said...

Aww! Love the pictures! Happy Birthday Jordan! I'm so glad that Isabelle has you for a friend. :) Hope you have an awesome day!!

Michelle said...

Happy (belated) Birthday to Jordan! We sure love having him at our house when he comes over. I love the pictures of him. In the first picture, he looks a lot like Bobby to me!

Marci said...

Even though we sang to you on your birthday, I thought we should wish you a very Happy Birthday and we hope that it was a special day and a fun day!!

Jaynan said...

Yay! Birthdays are the best... especially a major milestone like the big FIVE! We love having Jordan over to play!