Thursday, November 20, 2008

Scent-a-versary!


I started selling my Scentsy a YEAR ago... and you are going to reap the benefits of my first Scent-a-versary!! Leave me a comment, and I will place you in my drawing. Here's what's in it:

Spruceberry Car Candle with Christmas Tree Room Spray! mmm.


Sugar Cookie Room Spray!


2 new Hearth and Home Scentsy Bars- December's Scent of the Month!


A Cinnamon Cider Scentsy Brick- a whole POUND of scent!


A Dandy White plug in with a Sugar Scentsy Bar- perfect for your bathroom!


And last but not least: a Red Roma Warmer with three pack of bars; Cozy Fireside, Baked Apple Pie, and Christmas Tree.



That's 6 different prizes and a whole lot of Scentsy love from me. Thanks for playing!!

17 comments:

Jamie said...

Amazing how quickly a year goes by! Good job and all your hard work!

The Hemenway's said...

Yeah, sounds like a fun job!! So if I win do you want to mail it? If not thats ok, I still want to send a congrats out to you.

Nelson Family said...

What a great idea! You are so sweet and super generous with your Scentsy stuff! Happy Scent-a-versary!!!

Steph said...

Woo hooo!
Happy Scent-a-versary to you!
I love my scentsy things, but could use some new scents (I have become completely immune to the ones I have, although everyone else can smell them. :) )

Ashleigh said...

WOW! What a give away! I can't believe you've been doing it a while year already super woman!

Amanda said...

I will totally mail your prize, Darci!!

sara gaisford said...

I can't believe that a year has gone by. I love this stuff!! Congrats!

Jared,Tamara +Kylie Morgan said...

Wow has it been a year already?! I've loved my scentsy stuff. Please include me in your drawing... those are great gifts. You are super generous. Here's to another year :)

Marci said...

Woweeee!! Happy Scentaversary! That is so fun that you have been doing this for a whole year. Keep up the great work...Good luck to all the other contestants!!

Lizz said...

ok, i have a question... for a scentsy birthday, do they just unplug warmers, or do they actually light candles???

Beal Family said...

Yum...those scents sound so good I could eat them! ;) I love Scentsy! That is so fun you sell it~ Happy Scent-a-versary!!!

The Tally Clan said...

Happy B-Day to you! Thanks for getting me into this fun stuff. Pick me I never win. Have a good one.

Louisa said...

What a fun idea! I love my scentsy. It is curently warming sugar cookey. Yummy!

Rusti said...

Holy cow! I haven't entered this yet?! I could've sworn I left a comment.

I'm very much excited about your scent-a-versary! Very much excited! :)

Lindsay Astle said...

Congratulations on your one year Scent-a-versary!! Good luck with the years to come!!

Steph said...

I want in on the action too. Thanks for placing my Discovery Toy order too. You are a woman of all trades! I think the year went by fast too.

Unknown said...

Rock on Sista!