Monday, November 3, 2008

Random...

I have been tagged. By newlyweds in Las Vegas- Kris and Christine! I will respond to the challenge; and also say that Kris' mom, Punki, is one of my favorite people of all time. She is Ryan's second mom- best friend of my MIL Bonnie, and has some sassy words of her own. It was Punki- after meeting me- who said to Bonnie, "She's the girl for Ryan." So, here's the six random things about me:

1- I love Children's Books!

2- I drink Hot Chocolate year round.

3- I am a Republican and am Pro-Life, thank you very much (Nobama).

4- When I was little I had a very good imagination- I had the idea for Toy Story first- I used to think my dolls partied while I was at school.

5- I believe that everything happens for a reason!

6- Fall is my favorite season- the colors, smells, and Holidays- including my Birthday!


There you go. I tag:
Tricia N.
Michelle T.
Jaynan H.
Rusti H.

3 comments:

Kris & Christina said...

That is exactly right. Nobama!!!

Rusti said...

Fun! I haven't done a tag in a while.

Jaynan said...

Great facts! This will be a fun tag, thanks!