We try to meet once a month: my best friend from High School and College: Jamie. My High School Friend and College Roomie turned great friend: Kristie. My good friend from college, Ansen; who married Ashleigh and now we can't have girls' night without her: Ashleigh. We met at Gateway last night to go to Z'tejas for some delicious salad and sometimes refilled drinks,(bad service) but great conversation!
There's just something about girls' night that rejuvenates me and I happily drive home to sleeping kids! Women need adult women to talk to- and we had a lot to talk about and lots of laughs, too. The night was perfect- topped off with some ice cream:
and my favorite caramel apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory:
The apple pie caramel apple...mmmmm. Here's to more girls' nights to come...




2 comments:
Oh! That looks like fun! I wish I lived closer. You look soooo good! It is fun to see Jamie in your pictures. That was a fun 1/2 year that we roomed together. Fun fun fun!
So fun! And so prompt with your blogging! Impressive! I'm glad we've finally documented the fun.
Post a Comment