Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Top Ten


Here's the highlights from last week:

10- Julia learns to "Shh" while Bobby was napping- now she finds baby dolls and pictures of sleeping babies in her books and says, "Shh." finger to lips and all!
9- Bobby tries a hot dog while camping, and when dad asked how his hot dog tasted Bobby reported, "needs salt." Where did he come up with that?!
8- Mom makes a "better than most anything" cake and poked the holes in it before drizzling the caramel on top; and Jordan exclaims, "Mom! What did you DO?" I love my funny kids.
7- Helping my mom decorate her new home by hanging pictures and things- a girls' weekend with Julia while the boys camped.
6- Running scared! Running Tuesday night was futile as the big storm came in fast with a lot of Lightening... I am a chicken- I know. But I am too tall and such a big, moving target? Not good. I high-tailed it home.
5- Pioneer Day barbecue with my family: good food and good fun.
4- Swimming with the Kiddies! Julia loves the water :)
3- Receiving new pictures of my kids in the mail! Fun!
2- Going to a John Mayer concert with my sis' in law, Darci and friends. THAT was fun- I couldn't sit down I was too excited- I love LIVE music!
1- Girls' Night at the Gateway!! Three fabulous friends, fantastic food- need I say more??

3 comments:

Rusti said...

I think I may have taught Julia to do "shhh". :) I didn't know she didn't know it already.

Marci said...

Your kiddos are a hoot!! I love the things they say! Did I mention that I also LOVE your top ten things? GREAT!!

-Yaerli Hatch said...

Those are so cute. you probably don't know me as well as others but I am Lance and Sherstin's Daughter