Monday, July 21, 2008

Top Ten this week:


10- Taking my kids for a picnic in the park!
9- Going to the Library every Tuesday.. we love books and movies!
8- Having friends to dinner, and celebrating "Wandon's" birthday- Jordan's best buddy is five!!
7- Playing "Perpetual Commotion" card game with friends- it's too fun.
6- Going to Lagoon for Aggie Alumni Day- Go Aggies!
5- Watching Jordan Smile on the rides at Lagoon- he's such a serious, contemplative kid that it is so cute to see him relax and have fun.
4- Looking at Proofs of my kids- the pictures are great- soon to come.
3- Barbecuing with Ryan's cousins and families- what a fun time!
2- Bobby has been a funny kid this week! I love how he says, "Surprise!" every morning that he runs into the Kitchen to join us for breakfast.
1- Jordan and his vocabulary: "Dee-wicious" and his Best Friends? "Wandon, Wydia, Isabewe, Wogan, and Maffew!" "I wike it." We practice our L's and R's a lot lately..

2 comments:

Marci said...

So fun to see your top ten and to know that we were part of that fun!! We sure think the world of you guys. Cute Pics of your adorable kids!!!

Louisa said...

I absolutly love the top ten lists! It really just sums up the week and I love the Jordanisms. He sure is a cute kid.