
Can we just agree that John Mayer is a fantastic artist?! I went to his concert on Monday at Usana and LOVED it! I am a proud owner of all of his albums and really enjoyed his show. Brett Dennen opened for him- I love his song "Blessed" and then Colbie Caillat sang and can I just say: butter. Her voice is like butter! So I had a great time- Thanks Darci! And I even met Angie Larsen from Good Things Utah! How random is that?




2 comments:
K, can I say JEALOUS!!! I wanted to go to that concert sooooo badly. I LOVE John Mayer and Colbie Callet. If I didn't have a new nursing baby I would've totally gone! I'm glad you got to go! Props!!!
K I know this is so lame...who is John Mayer? Am I totally out of the loop or what? I guess I should get a clue, huh??? Anyway, glad you had a good time, you deserve it!
Post a Comment