Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My five minutes of Fame:


Hey All! My favorite photographer, Tina Miera, is running a special through July that is unbeatable! She has a new blog- so you can link to that here. My Kids are featured on her site: so check it out! It's my five minutes of fame I am relishing through my kids that I love so much...
New pictures coming SOON!

3 comments:

Louisa said...

So so cute! She is such a little doll. I hope that your house selling is going well. I wish you luck with that!!!

Louisa said...

I just looked at your friend's blog and it is amazing! I wish I was closer so that I could have her do our pictures. Your kids are so dang cute!

Michelle said...

Seriously, Julia is so cute and such a sweetheart. I LOVE that picture of her! FYI, thanks for your comment on my blog. I wrapped Collin last night (I was wrapping him tight the first weeks and stopped- I don't know why) and he slept for 4 1/2 hours!!! I will now be wrapping him every night and for naps! Thanks for the idea!