Friday, July 25, 2008

I give these a TEN!

How does she do it? Really, she is a professional- and after having a third great experience and GREAT results- I just want to show you the great pics I just got of my kids from Tina Miera. Like this one of Julia:



Or this face on Bobby: I see this cute, mischevious face that I see EVERY DAY!!



And this one of Jordan! I love his ears- they have always been so cute!



So if you are thinking about pictures soon- you should take her up on her July special for bloggers- check it out here.




Ohhh how I love photography! I already ordered prints- a ton of them for inexpensive and I can't wait... come on ups man- stop at my house!!

3 comments:

The Hemenway's said...

Your family is beautiful!!! I would want all the pictures!! Hope you guys are doing well.

Ashleigh said...

I give them a 15! Those are adorable. Julia is an angel with that blond, super glam hair! Cute!

Marci said...

You know, if it were me I would probably order 50 copies of each, what beautiful children you have!! I guess we could Ryan a little credit for their beauty, but I have to say that it mostly comes from you, Amanda!! What great pictures, I guess I'll have to make another appointment LOL!!