
So I had a great "Duh!" moment yesterday and thought I would share- in hopes it might help spread the word on something very important: rechargeable batteries. For the past few weeks my phone has been suddenly out of commission because of the batteries. It happened, yet again, yesterday that I found my message light blinking; and hadn't heard a ring. So I took the kids, the phone, and left to Office Max to figure it out. Rewind to a few months back- when I DID buy batteries there; but they didn't work- Or so I thought. So, I walk into the store yesterday- ask the nice man to help me with my phone, thinking I would have to buy a new phone; or super special batteries that are compatible to my ridiculous phone. But no- sometimes rechargeable batteries need to simply be charged after you put them in.... Duh! My phone is working just great now... call me!




1 comment:
Amanda, I LOVE IT!! I am just now reassured that I am not the only one to have those DUH moments! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment