
I just had the best weekend! Ryan and I flew out to Boise, ID on Wednesday night late for me to attend Scentsy Convention! Can I just say that I felt like I was in an Oprah audience for her Favorite Things? I love Scentsy. For those of you who loathe direct sales- just roll your eyes and read on. I bought my own warmer in March of last year, enjoyed it so much I bought one for my Mom and MIL Bonnie. I continued to get one for just about everyone I know then decided I needed to sell it myself! I just knew I needed to go to National Convention after the Home Office of Scentsy visited SLC this past March. Having had experience with Discovery Toys and Quikstar (Amway online) I just couldn't take CHEESY. Scentsy CEO and wife- Orville and Heidi Thompson are anything but cheesy- and I am IN! I returned home yesterday with a suitcase filled with free stuff- NEW stuff that I can't wait to market in September!! So I almost missed my plane because I had Saturday's itinerary on the mind... so after the Delta rep helped us out, quickly made it through security, the nicest Tongan gave us a ride on the golf cart right to our gate, got into the last two perfect seats on the plane and were off. Our baggage made it, too! I was all alone at this convention of over 900 Scentsy Consultants; but found my group, my seat, my lovely bag of gifts... After three days of fun; my immune system just couldn't keep up so I'm sick.. oh well, it was worth it!




6 comments:
You look sooo good! All of that running has really made you a hot momma! Sounds like your trip was fun. I hope that you can get better quickly. I have a Scentsy and love it too!
Glad you had a good time. I hope the kids were good while you were gone- I'm sure they were. What a fun weekend just the 2 of you!
That sounds like a blast! It sounds like Scentsy is a geat company to work for. I love their products too. I'll bet the whole place smelled great! Get well soon!
can't wait for my plug in!
You da bomb!! Sounds like a lot of fun and maybe at next years convention you'll be able to go with people you know! Awesome!
You are such a go getter I can't stand it how do you do all of that and still stay on top of your blog please teach me how!! I can't wait till weds.
Post a Comment