Sunday, August 3, 2008

Showering Tricia!

Okay- I know this is totally out of place and late.. but I really wanted to share pics from Tricia's Baby Shower we gave her back in June! Rusti and Sara helped me to put on a lovely shower- the whole thing was just elegant and just how I would have planned! The only problem: not enough ROOM! My home was packed with more than fifty women- just goes to show how much we love Tricia! Now Ali is a few weeks old, was blessed today, and I missed it because I am ill! (See next post!) Enjoy the pictures! I have the greatest friends and neighbors...

2 comments:

Lizz said...

yes...we love tricia! (And you too!!!)

Marci said...

Look how pretty Trish looked! I wish I looked that good when I was 9 months pregnant! That was great times!! The baby is a doll and we can't wait to see her again! Amanda, you are the best party thrower I know and so what if there wasn't a ton of room it just made it more cozy and friendly!