I love toile. So it shouldn't surprise me that after telling Nan, my fabulous next door neighbor- that she would go out shopping to find the perfect pink on off-white toile print to make a dress for Julia. All summer I had intentions of making this darling dress for my girl- but Nan is just more efficient and a fantastic seamstress-and this is what she brought over for Julia- for next spring and Summer- a size 2. I can't stop looking at it! The pockets are darling knots! The ruffle-bum pants make me smile! Nan is a very talented lady... next time she has her Boutique- I will be sure to blog about it so you can all come! Isn't that so sweet!?
Friday, August 15, 2008
So Sweet!
I love toile. So it shouldn't surprise me that after telling Nan, my fabulous next door neighbor- that she would go out shopping to find the perfect pink on off-white toile print to make a dress for Julia. All summer I had intentions of making this darling dress for my girl- but Nan is just more efficient and a fantastic seamstress-and this is what she brought over for Julia- for next spring and Summer- a size 2. I can't stop looking at it! The pockets are darling knots! The ruffle-bum pants make me smile! Nan is a very talented lady... next time she has her Boutique- I will be sure to blog about it so you can all come! Isn't that so sweet!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
How lucky to have Nan for a friend! That is absolutely adorable!
Nan, since you don't have a blog, I am going to blog to you, through Amanda! As I always say, there isn't anything Nan puts her mind to that she can't do and do it with amazing talent!!!!! You are an unbelievable woman! Amanda, you always have the great ideas to pass on, but you have fabulous talents too! Love it!!
That is adorable. Nan is amazing! I am going to have to tell her too.
Post a Comment