Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Top Ten- last week of July!


My Top Ten for the week may be biased.. not sure, though.

10- Barely making a flight to Boise, ID for Scentsy Convention.
9- Playing the old "pop everyone else's balloon" to win an iPod- and ALMOST winning it except she got my balloon first.. Scentsy SPIRIT!!
8- Getting over $200 dollars worth of free "stuff" at Scentsy Convention.
7- Smelling the 20 new fall scents- I can already hear Christmas Carols!
6- Wishing my kids were at the Scentsy Family Picnic where Ice Cream and bounce houses were everywhere... oh well, next year for sure!!
5- Eating Steak dinner with Ryan at Scentsy's Closing Banquet- it was held in a huge, "starlit" room with all the trimmings.
4- Touring the Scentsy Warehouse where all the MaGic happens! It smelled SOOO good in there!
3- Coming home to the cutest booger-nosed kids you've ever met- and being greeted by them!
2- Having a great trip to Dr. Roth's office for three kids who have great teeth with NO cavities! (See back a few posts to "Step Aside, Mom!")
1- Reading the fourth and final book for Twilight Series.. I am somewhere in the middle right now; and can we talk about cravings during pregnancy?!! Is that legal?

3 comments:

Rusti said...

I'm scentsy-ing a theme in the list. (Was that too cheesy? Yes, it was! lol)

You and I HAVE to talk about the book!!

Steph said...

My sister was able to go to the convention too. I heard it was a blast! and may be in SLC next year???

Louisa said...

I just finished that book last night at midnight. Keep reading!