Friday, August 15, 2008

What the.....?

I don't get angry very often... I try to avoid anger. But last night as I was running along my 5 mile run, a truck slowed WAY down to go over a speed bump. As I look over, I see something tossed out his window; a cigarette? Then I hear a loud POP near my shoes.. a firecracker. What the...? I called him a not very nice name after the fact, but was so surprised that I didn't get his license plate number to call it in to the police. Who does that? Am I over-reacting? What a jerk.

4 comments:

Michelle Day said...

REALLY!!!!!!??? Wish we could run fast enough to grab the car, throw it in the air........... As my mom says, " God doesn't like ugly" and I am sure something will occur in his life.

Jaynan said...

That's exactly the kind of thing that scares me out of running out on the road... you just never know what obnoxious stuff people will do!

Marci said...

Total pig!!! What an absolute jerk!!! I would have called him a few choice things as well. See why I don't run? No really, I don't run because I don't like to exercise...can't you tell? Anyway, that was totally wrong of him to do that to you. Stiff like that makes me really mad and I don't think you're over-reacting!

Steph said...

I can't believe that people are like that. Sorry that happened to you. I would have said a not so nice word either.