Saturday, August 23, 2008
PROUDMOM.com
So the results are in: I spent a few hours last Saturday, downtown SLC with Darci, Jada, Julia, Rusti, and, yes, my favorite photographer; Tina Miera. So it was a blast. We were invited to come take pictures for FUN! I think they turned out adorable. Can you believe Jada's big EYES!? She's a cutie- and more than that she is SO smart, too. I had to play the distraction mom with Julia's favorite books- then disappear around the corner when the lightrail train came by- and Julia LOVED that! It was fun to be downtown, taking pictures, laughing, playing, and even dancing with Julia. Then Rusti, Julia and I went to meet Elizabeth for lunch at the Left Fork Grill which was tasty. We then went shopping to Hip & Humble, Children's Hour, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, and Barnes and Noble. It was a great Girls' day- taking pictures, reading stories, playing with toys at PB kids; something I hope to do for many Saturdays to come with my daughter. You can just call me the proud momma. Click HERE to see the slideshow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
OH MY GOSH!!!! I love love LOVE those photos! She is amazing and your baby is GORGEOUS!!! I wish I had a friend that took pictures like that! Man...just beautiful!
Post a Comment