
The Setting: Sunday night- just before we slept in our new tent to get it ready for Labor Day weekend.
Eating: a delicious caramel apple Rusti had given me- all cut up in slices to share.
The moment: Jordan looks up from his apple and says, "Dad, it looks like you're FULL." (Translation: you have a fat belly!)
The Results: Ryan and I burst out laughing, Ryan pats his belly- and Jordan looks pleased that he's made us laugh.

Setting #2: Ryan holding Bobby in our doorway as I change Julia Sunday morning before church.
Talking about: How old Bobby is and will be on his next birthday.
The moment: Bobby says to his Daddy, "I am two, dad. That means I need two breads." (Translation: I need two pieces of bread during Sacrament at church because I am two years old; one for each year!)
The Result: I smile; while daddy explains why we only take one.




2 comments:
Ya gotta love those little cuties! They won't be little for long! Adoreable! I love it!
They are so funny sometimes. Isaac said just tonight, "Mommy, Lauren came in my room and stepped on my property and broke it." My property? WHAT THE HECK?!?!?
Post a Comment